[*] Asterisk Implementation Consultants

Alex at Kovasys Inc. alex at kovasys.com
Tue Aug 7 10:42:05 CDT 2007

Hello,

We are looking for Asterisk Consultants on work on various contracts
across Canada / USA  to service / implement different Asterisk
solutions for our clients. We prefer that you have at least 2 years
experience with Asterisk / SIP-IAX2 protocols / freePBX / viciDial. We
would like you to have implemented at least 2 PBX solutions before.
dCAP / telecom background is a big asset.

You must be available to work on various time constraints contracts at
various times (sometimes weekends and nights). We pride ourserves in
our work and pay top rates for this kind of work to our consultants.

You can apply online at:
http://www.kovasys.com/jobs.asp?id=90

--
Alex Kovalenko