[*] Try Chan Skype

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Mon Sep 11 11:01:42 CDT 2006

The worrying thing is Skype continues to build momentum. I see
announcements every week from manufactures releasing yet another Skype
compatible device.

The only thing end-users care about is compatibility with the PSTN and
as long as Skype remains dominant for VoIP on PCs, the PSTN will end up
being the only bridge between Skype and SIP. How sad is that?

John