[*] Details of Shaw VoIP phone service

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 8 13:03:27 CDT 2006

Dan Pellerin wrote:
> Hi.. Quick question.
> Has anyone hooked up an asterisk box to the shaw voip phone service?
> What interface card was used to do this if done?

On my list to try out. In the past I used the Digium X100P card on the analog
PSTN line. Problems with echo forced me to drop that idea. My thoughts are that
echo may not be as big a problem on the Shaw digital phone.

There is probably some X100P or equivalent cards around that someone might want
to sell.

The Digium TDM01B card with 1 FXO  is $165.95 at
http://www.canadianvoipstore.com/index.php?cPath=99_103

-- Bill