[*] Echo - possible solution

Hernan Popper hernanp at key.com.ar
Sat Oct 7 10:55:07 CDT 2006

I really want to make this work. Based on what I've seen on the web, It looks like the x100p it's just too cheap to avoid the echo.

Some time ago, I bought a Zoom 5801, and, lucky me, the FXO port is not really an FXO port, it's just a pass-thru to the FXS, but cannot bridge FXO to VoIP as the Sipura 3000 or grandstream 488.

2 options

1) Does somebody has a sipura 3000 or grandstream 488 that is not being used and wants to sell it for a good cause?

2) If option 1 is not an optoin... From all the voip hardware gurus in the list... Who can give me a good price on a sipura 3000?

To the good samaritan (and bad business man) who has a spare one to offer, I can introduce you to the friend of a friend who has a brother who thinks he knows somebody who knows how to mod the xbox :)

Thanks
Hernan