[*] Reminder: meeting Wed Oct 4

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 1 22:23:03 CDT 2006

Remember: just for this month we are meeting on Wed not Tues.

Wed Oct 4
   7:00 PM

Epic Solutions
730 Taylor Ave  (corner of Taylor and Stafford)

  http://epic.ca/findus/Winnipeg_Map.htm

Agenda:

  - General Discussion

  - Asterisk 1.4beta has been released so I will give a demo and talk about the
new features. If anyone else has played with any of the new features of 1.4 let
me know and I will let you demo/talk about them.

  - For my talk at Epic Tech Day I have been playing with sipp, a performance
testing tool for the SIP protocol.  I will give a brief demo of what it can do.
    http://sipp.sourceforge.net

Look forward to seeing you this Wed,
Bill