[*] OpenWrt problem with tftp

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Tue May 23 10:09:34 CDT 2006

I originally thought that as well so I've made hosts.allow "ALL: ALL"
and it still gives the same message. It appears to me that its getting a
connection refused when trying to send the file back, not on the
connection attempt.

tftp works fine from a host that is outside the firewall so my suspicion
is still that there is something wrong with the OpenWRT box.

John