[*] OpenWrt problem with tftp

Hitesh Sharma hmadra at gmail.com
Thu May 18 22:32:52 CDT 2006

Well..

TFTP is not nat friendly... If the port 1024-1029 are blocked by any ISP or port 69 is not open... then tftp will not work.
however, with the nature of the message John is getting, seems like xinetd is refusing the connection to tftp server on OpenWrt
Add to hosts.allow tftp: ALL..

It should work

Hitesh