[*] next meeting Tues April 4th

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 28 19:24:37 CST 2006

I will confirm the location but I believe the Boardroom is available at GWN.

I will be giving a Voice over the Internet talk at Epic Tech Day on the 4th so I
will repeat some of that stuff (probably alternatives to Skype(Gizmo) and
Asterisk and OpenSer running on a WRT54G).

Any other items you would like to talk about? Is any one using or played with
other SIP services like FWD or Gizmo?

I am keen on integrating Jabber/XMPP with Asterisk and SER. Has anyone look into
this?

Shawn was keen on demoing Asterisk running on a Soekris but unfortunately he is
out of town for a while. Perhaps at the next meeting.

c u next Tues,
Bill