[*] Double Ring

Kevin D Scott kevinds at cashette.com
Sat Mar 11 14:00:13 CST 2006

I think this is relevant to your 'double ring' issue.

In the advanced Line settings on the PAP2 and 2000/3000 there is a Sticky
183 setting.

My understanding, while very limited, is that SIP Info messages tell your
adapter to play the ringing tone, while the adapter is also receiving an
audio stream data, which is heard being the 2nd ring.

This is my understanding from reading the asterisk-users group.

With the PAP2's this came in with version 3 of the firmware.

I hope this helps someone.  If I am way off, meh, it happens.

Kevin