[*] ring tone warble

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Thu Mar 9 19:05:40 CST 2006

There is no "r" option. Just the simple: Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN}) .

Bill, I heard the same thing on your system while you were giving the
demo at the meeting. And with Ray Bowler also confirming that makes 3
systems that are exhibiting the same behaviour.

I have submitted it as a bug:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6690

I'll let you know if it turns out to be a real bug or just a
configuration issue.

--
John Lange
OpenIT ltd. www.Open-IT.ca (204) 885 0872