[*] Tonights Meeting

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 7 23:55:17 CST 2006

Shawn Wallbridge wrote:
> I was hoping to go, and I had some neat stuff to show off, but one of
> our servers in Vancouver died last night, so I am now in Vancouver.

Sorry you were unable to make the meeting. We had 14 people out who hung in for
my long presentation and demos(3 hour meeting). I appreciated the sharing of
ideas by the whole group.

Hope you can make it for the next meeting on April 4th.  That is the same time
as Epic Tech Day. I will be giving a presentation there so will probably repeat
some of that at our meeting.

If anyone is interested in any of the topics feel free to register: http://epic.ca/

Look forward to seeing you show off some next stuff at our next meeting,
Bill