[*] Looking for Manitoba toll-free beta testers.

Jason Lee jlee at omegaserv.com
Sun Mar 5 20:20:04 CST 2006

Hi,

My MTS cell phone gave me a second or two of echo and then nothing. But
from my mts land line and my LES.NET voip account it worked great.

My guess is that MTS's echo cancellation is canceling out the echo
test's playback.

Regards,

Jason Lee
OmegaServ
jlee at omegaserv.com
Home: (204) 889-1488
Cell: (204) 792-9312
http://www.omegaserv.com

OmegaServ has been providing quality webhosting and domain services at
affordable prices since 2004. Webhosting starting @ $5/month and Domains
starting @ $10/year.
        Check our site at www.omegaserv.com for more details.

Theodore wrote:

> I just tried with my MTS cellphone and the echotest gives me NOTHING.
>
> However from work from a landline it was like 100% awesomeness in
> terms of echo (ridiculously low)
>
> Theo
>
> LES.NET (1996) INC. wrote:
>
>> Greetings once again.
>>
>> Everything is configured for the MB 800 now.
>>
>> Here are three test numbers.
>>
>>> 888-537-6380 - Echo Test
>>> 888-537-6385 - Milliwatt