[*] MTS offers IP trunking

Michael J. Dikkema mjd at moot.ca
Wed Jun 21 15:37:56 CDT 2006

MPLS is a fancy way of moving packets. As a packet comes into the network,
it's labeled, and switched based on the label instead of the IP
information. Usually it's used by large ISPs to create MPLS VPNs for
enterprises with presence in more than one metro. If you need MPLS service
to get IP trunking, it's probably because they provide you with 2 separate
physical interfaces or VLANs to their PE router. One for your existing
MPLS service and one for the PSTN VRF.

Where you would find it in MTS is at the top level of business IP
services, and likely only on the Allstream side.

Have you tried calling 1-877-768-6163? I got this from the IP Trunking
link on Allstream's website.

http://www.allstream.com/services/ip/iptrunking/

Hope this helps.