[*] MTS offers IP trunking

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Wed Jun 21 14:31:07 CDT 2006

My Allstream rep says it's delivered over the Allstream MPLS network, and is
going to try and get more information for me.

Chances are no one at the MTS part of MTS Allstream (residential, small
business, etc) will know what's going on.  I'm not even sure those areas try
and sell the MPLS service.

Sean

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/