[*] where to buy a cheap IP Phone in Canada?

Hernan Popper hernanp at key.com.ar
Mon Jul 24 19:26:54 CDT 2006

Hi * fans,

I'm leaving my XBMC (xbox) and my tivo (MythTV) to go back to my first love, communications and Asterisk

Question for the team:

I'm looking for an IP phone with 2 RJ-45 and PPPoE, in order to avoid having to install a router between the phone and the internet.
I've seen on the web the grandstream, the soyo, but have never played with one yet, just with CPEs.
I'm not looking for a great quality piece of hardware, price is much more important in this case.

Where would be the best place to buy a cheap IP Phone in Canada?
or... asking it differently... Which could be the cheapest phone with 2 ethernet ports and decent quality?

Thanks!
Hernan (the one with the funny accent)