[*] Suggestions for PRI Media gateway products

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Tue Jan 24 21:43:35 CST 2006

Thanks Sean.

One question, is an Asterisk T1 card able to plug directly into the T1
interface on the PBX? No special power or signalling requirements right?

I suppose my concern would be Asterisk might change the signalling on
the outbound leg causing problems on the PBX but probably nothing that
couldn't be overcome.

Regards,
--
John Lange