[*] Suggestions for PRI Media gateway products

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Tue Jan 24 21:09:03 CST 2006

It's easily doable on a Cisco router with 2 PRI cards (on the assumption
you don't have any overlap in your dial plan).  I'm doing something
similar on my AS5350, except instead of a PBX it goes to a bank of
digital modems.

Alternatively, either the PBX or Asterisk box could do it.  PSTN PRI
into one of them, and configure another PRI port as an outbound leg to
the other box.

Sean

--
Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>                http://ertw.com