[*] Next months Meeting

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Wed Jan 4 16:53:09 CST 2006

Bill (and everyone),

If you are interested I would be happy to demo the Linksys SPA-941 phone
as well as a brand new (not shipping yet) product the SPA-9000 (router
voip device) from Linksys at the next meeting.

I apologize to that I wasn't able to make it out to the previous meeting
where I was supposed to bring the SPA-941 but I'll try and make up for
it with a much more exciting demo of the 941 and 9000 together as well
as some news about whats coming out next from Linksys.

--
John Lange
OpenIT ltd. www.Open-IT.ca (204) 885 0872