[*] Asterisk user needs some help

M Bergen mbergen at skyweb.ca
Tue Feb 28 07:58:47 CST 2006

I had a similar problem last week. I didn't realize that I still had port
forwarding on the firewall set up to point to a different server. Even
thought the PBX was on the DMZ no one outside could connect (I was still
able to ping our network). Dumped the port forwarding and everyone was able
to connect immediately.
Mark