[*] ISDN

M Bergen mbergen at skyweb.ca
Mon Feb 27 19:54:24 CST 2006

Hi Bill;
I am starting up a small business, so the 10 DID's would be nice.
I thought Shaw was an ISTP with their digital phone service.
I have Les's addy (les.net) what is John's? I would like to contact them and
see if they are able to supply service to the Elmwood area.
Thanks again for everyone's advice and help.
Mark