[*] ISDN

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 27 19:21:37 CST 2006

M Bergen wrote:

> This seems a little steep as I'm wanting 10 numbers and the ability for

Is this for business use?  Not sure why you want 10 DIDs. Each DID will cost at
least $4/mon.

> at least three simultaneous connections. Can you add your own DID's
> obtained elsewhere to shaw? Are there any other alternatives for the

3 simultaneous connection can be done easily over Shaw. You could opt for either
Shaw Xtreme for an additional $10/mon or the VoIP QoS option if you had
performance issues.

So both Les and John are very good possibilities. I do not know why you are
talking to Shaw since they are not an ITSP.

-- Bill