[*] Mar 7th Meeting

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 22 18:01:43 CST 2006

Next Asterisk User Group meeting:

   7:00PM Tues Mar 7th
   ForeCast Technology's Boardroom
   3rd floor - 421 Mulvey Ave East

It is off Osborne just past the railroad underpass across the street from
RiverCity car wash. The entrance is on the Northwest corner of the building, The
Great White North Professional Center.

As usual we will begin the meeting with a lively general discussion followed by
a couple of presentations.

Since there were a lot of new users at the last couple of meeting I thought it
would be a good time to go over the architecture and features of Asterisk. This
will not be a how to install but what is possible. I will lead the discussion
but I am assuming that we will have good input from others.

If we have time I would also like to demo the setup that we have running at
MRnet for the Universities and Merlin. It is a SER SIP proxy using Asterisk for
voicemail, PSTN gateway and conferencing.

C u on the 7th,
Bill