[*] Setting Asterisk to not answer on FXO

Jay McDonald jay at forecasttech.com
Fri Feb 17 14:31:20 CST 2006

Sorry guys,

I imagine if I delete the incoming route in AMP ( for Asterisk at
Home ) , then Asterisk shouldn't answer incoming calls.

I was hoping someone could suggest other ways , including what the conf
change might look like to do this.

Thanks

 On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 14:17 -0600, Jay McDonald wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I had a question from Rob Kato of Nat'l Group with regard to an
> Asterisk at Home setup he is working on.
>
> He has a FXO card that he wants to not have answer calls only to dial
> out.
>
> Can anyone help him with the appropriate config settings?
>

> Jay

Jay McDonald
ForeCast Technology Inc.
jay at forecasttech.com
www.forecasttech.com
PH: 204-782-2730
FX: 204-480-4800
This message and any documents attached are intended only for the
addressee and may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized
disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately, and delete the original message.
Thank you.