[*] Idea for next meeting

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 8 12:06:00 CST 2006

We had a good turn out last night (12) and a good discussion. Besides giving a
good update on new Linksys products John also shared his insights to the current
  state of 911, VoIP and the CRTC.

Since a good portion of the people were new I am thinking it might be a good
idea to do an "Intro to Asterisk" presentation at the next meeting. The emphasis
will be on discussing the underlying technology.  I am willing to do the
presentation but of course will look for input from the group.

-- Bill