[*] Tues Feb 7th Meeting

Jay McDonald jay at forecasttech.com
Mon Feb 6 12:31:57 CST 2006

Folks,

It turns out that I cannot make the meeting on Tuesday as my wife is
teaching at Red River. I won't be available to open up the office for
the meeting so we may have to find a new location.  Sorry for the late
notice.

Jay

On Mon, 2006-01-30 at 22:54 -0600, Bill Reid wrote:

> The February meeting is on.
>
> John Lange will be demoing the new Linksys SPA-941 phone and the brand new
> router/voip device Linksys SPA-9000.
>
> We also have as the door prize the O'Reilly Asterisk book.
>
> Please let me know if anyone else would like to make a short informal
> presentation on their current VoIP project or a new VoIP hardware.
>
> I have not had confirmation from Jay about using the GWN Boardroom so I will
> confirm the meeting location later on this week.
>
> C u next week,
> Bill

Jay McDonald
ForeCast Technology Inc.
jay at forecasttech.com
www.forecasttech.com
PH: 204-782-2730
FX: 204-480-4800
This message and any documents attached are intended only for the
addressee and may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized
disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately, and delete the original message.
Thank you.