[*] Tues Feb 7th Meeting

Hernan Popper hernanp at key.com.ar
Wed Feb 1 21:30:51 CST 2006

Gentlemen...

I'm looking for an used hub/switch, 10/100, to connect my brand new media
center to my home network... I'm trying to recycle an old wireless router to
make it work as an access point, as my wife informed me that 1 more dollar
spent on networking or computer stuff and I'll have to spend the rest of the
winter sleeping in the backyard.

Anybody knows if there is any place to get cheap, old, used
networking/computer stuff?

See you all next Tuesday!

Hernan

PS: Now that we know how to run Asterisk on aWRT54-GS, anybody tried to run
it on an Xbox?