[*] Changing "reply to" for list

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Fri Dec 1 09:33:05 CST 2006

Interesting. That must be relatively new in mailman.

On the down side, if you use "reply to all" to send, I am also forced to
use "Reply to all" since I didn't get a message from the list and
therefore "reply to list" doesn't work. However, I'm sure I'll survive.

Its rather odd that the most traffic this list has gotten recently is a
discussion of how the list operates ;)

John