[*] Changing "reply to" for list

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 1 09:33:09 CST 2006

Sean Walberg wrote:
> On 11/30/06, *Bill Reid* <billreid at shaw.ca <mailto:billreid at shaw.ca>> wrote:
>
>     My testing would indicate that the sender only gets one copy of the
>     message.
>

> In mailman that's the "not_metoo" option, and it's set per user.  It's
> backward, though, so the default is not_metoo=0 to indicate the user
> doesn't get a copy of their own post.

This is confusing but I think we are talking about two different things.

I think getting 1 message instead of 2 is based on Mailman looking at the header
as I said in the reply to John's email.

The not_metoo is by default unchecked (i.e. 0) which says that the poster should
receive a copy of his post.

At least this is what I see. I am assuming that you are receiving a copy of your
posts since for you the not_metoo is unchecked.

-- Bill