[*] Asterisk@Home 2.8 ... some info ...

Dan ve4drk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 19:59:57 CDT 2006

I go away for the weekend, and man.. talk about a flurry of activity on
the asterisk list .. openwrt /asterisk sounds like another good meeting
to me.

I think I'll defer the A at H discussion the following meeting ... but I
think John has a good idea ... some of the newer options for doing quick
installs do lend themselves nicely for getting involved with asterisk
quickly -- or if I can hobble something together in time for this coming
meeting, present some information there too..

Dan.