[*] Linksys Linux Flash Thingy

Ron Dallmeier ron at xtremedevices.com
Mon Apr 24 10:15:04 CDT 2006

If people are interested I can order in a bunch of WRT54GLs from Toronto
and bring them to the meeting.

It takes roughly 2 days for them to arrive so I would need to know by
Thursday (noon). The price would be $84.99 (including shipping but plus
taxes). If you want to use a credit card, we can do that as well via
PayPal or just bring cash or cheque to the meeting. You can see this item
and others on my website that pedals wireless gear mainly to WISPs
(Wireless ISPs) at http://www.xtremedevices.com

...Ron