[*] Linksys Linux Flash Thingy

M Bergen mbergen at skyweb.ca
Mon Apr 24 08:19:07 CDT 2006

I have managed to find a v1.0 of the linksys WRT54GS (took some looking,
Staples still has some older versions - stay away from v5.0 for the GS and G
models).
Flashed it this weekend, everything seems to work so far. Still playing with
it though. I am trying to have it run as a client to the AP on my roof. A
meeting devoted to programming these buggers would be nice, or as Les
suggested a Linksys party would be a blast and as this isn't really Asterisk
related a tech party might be more appropriate.
Mark