[*] Linksys Linux Flash Thingy

Hernan Popper hernan at popper.ca
Sun Apr 23 18:26:00 CDT 2006

Hi Everybody.*

I just got my shiny WRT54GL from NCIX, and was doing the same...

I was able to reflash it, and I have OpenWRT up and running, but do
not remember how I did last time to change files in the squash file
system (I know nothing about linux). I was thinking to reflash it with
JFSS before installing Asterisk. Any clue on what I could be doing
wrong that does not allow me to change the files in the /rom
directory?

I bought the WRT54GL to install [*] and have all my routes in a single CPE...

I'd love to join you!

Hernan

PS: My original WRT54GS (that once had [*]) has now DD-WRT and is my
main gateway to the internet...