[*] New location for April 4 meeting

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 3 10:18:37 CDT 2006

The GWN's Boardroom is not available tomorrow so we will be meeting at Epic.

730 Taylor Ave  (corner of Taylor and Stafford)

  http://epic.ca/findus/Winnipeg_Map.htm

The meeting will start at 7:00.

Agenda:

- General Discussion

- I will talk about some of the alternatives to Skype. (JaJah, VoIPstunt, FWD,
Gizmo, Google Talk, Yahoo Voice). Since I do not use these services I look
forward to input from others who have used these or other similar services.

- Les will talk about the issues involved in setting up his Manitoba 1-800 service

- I will demo running Asterisk on the WRT54G. I am impressed with the
improvements in OpenWRT over the last 8 months.

Look forward to seeing you at the meeting,
Bill