[*] 10-11-LES

LES.NET (1996) INC. voip at les.net
Fri Sep 9 14:10:08 CDT 2005

It's with great pleasure that I announce the 10-11-LES service (ALPHA).

As some of you know, I've been in the process of becoming an interexchange
carrier over the past year or two.   Its been a long and difficult
process.

But today, I'm happy to say, that it pretty much works.

>From any MTS land-line, (Allstream + GT coming soon), you can access my
asterisk system by dialing the following.

1011537#  Cut-through
10115371NPANXXXXXX

You'll get a few interesting prompts and then will be dumped into a meetme.

Les.