[*] Reminder: Meeting tonight

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 6 09:09:52 CDT 2005

Asterisk User Group meeting tonight:

   7:00PM Tues Sept 6th
   ForeCast Technology's Boardroom
   3rd floor - 421 Mulvey Ave East

It is off Osborne just past the railroad underpass across the street from
RiverCity car wash. The entrance is on the Northwest corner of the building, The
Great White North Professional Center.

As usual we will begin the meeting with a lively general discussion. A lot has
happened in the last 3 months.

I will demonstrate running Asterisk on a Linksys WRT54G wireless router.

I will also give a demo and a brief description of SER (Sip Express Router).
http://developer.berlios.de/projects/ser/
http://www.openser.org/

If we have time I would also like to discuss the ISN (ITAD Subscriber Number).
This a new proposal for translating a URI into a number. I think it is an
excellent idea which allows dialing URIs from a 12 digit dialpad.

Look forward to seeing you tonight,
Bill