[*] CRTC 911 Update

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Thu Oct 20 14:44:49 CDT 2005

Why does my RSS only show the title? I'm using it through bookmarks...

Is there a way to display RSS on a web-page like interface in Firefox?

This has been something thats frustrated me for a while about RSS. I
keep hearing how great they are but they seem next to useless to me
which leads me to believe I'm not using them correctly.

Does someone want to elaborate how they make use of RSS to make their
life easier?

--
John Lange
OpenIT ltd. www.Open-IT.ca (204) 885 0872