[*] Canadian Association of VoIP Providers

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Wed Oct 12 15:01:11 CDT 2005

Yes it is. After today's CRTC conference call it just became blazingly
obvious to me that the VoIP providers need to get a bit more organized
before we are hit with something we aren't going to like.

I'm going to send out more information shortly and try and get something
organized for a conference call next week. Hopefully on Wednesday.

John