[*] Dec 6th Meeting

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 21 10:58:12 CST 2005

Next Asterisk User Group meeting:

   7:00PM Tues Sept 6th
   ForeCast Technology's Boardroom
   3rd floor - 421 Mulvey Ave East

It is off Osborne just past the railroad underpass across the street from
RiverCity car wash. The entrance is on the Northwest corner of the building, The
Great White North Professional Center.

As usual we will begin the meeting with a lively general discussion. Since last
month's meeting was cancelled because of poor turnout we should have lots to
talk about.

Digium announced Asterisk version 1.2 last week with 3,000 improvements,
upgrades, fixes, and additions over version 1.0.

I assume that many of us use CVS head so we have many of these new features on
our system but if you are like me my dialplan reflects Asterisk as of a year ago.

I will review the improvements but I am really looking for lots of input from
the group so please tells us about what new features you are using. This should
be a good opportunity to make everyone aware of the new features that have been
added to Asterisk over the last year.

John will be bringing the new Cisco/Linksys IP phone. If anyone else has new
VoIP ATAs or phones please bring them along.

Look forward to seeing you on the 6th,
Bill