[*] Om Malik’s Broadband Blog » Vonage Scary Big Spending Ways

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Tue May 31 12:02:49 CDT 2005

The business plan is likely to build up an impressive customer base and
then sell the whole company to a telco or other provider that wants to
jump start their own customer base.

Its not about making money, its about building up and then selling.

--
John Lange
President OpenIT ltd. www.Open-IT.ca (204) 885 0872