[*] Om Malik’s Broadband Blog » Vonage Scary Big Spending Ways

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Tue May 31 11:42:24 CDT 2005

Sean A. Walberg wrote:
> Sell it at a loss, make it up on volume eh?

That only makes sense if the volume generates some other revenue like selling
cell phones at a loss but make up on a 2 year commit and additional revenue from
charges above the monthly fee.

I do not think this applies to Vonage. The only rational hope would be that new
customer uptake increases so that the acquistion costs become reasonable.