[*] Comments about VoIP presentation at CIPS

Dan & Michele ve4drk at shaw.ca
Wed May 18 19:30:45 CDT 2005

It is unfortunate that the meeting went the way it did .. I went into it
with a totally different impression as to what was to be presented and
certainly a different idea as to how and why it would be presented...
I've been to quite a few cips meetings and in general I believe most are
of relative general interest.

oh well ... the "golf meeting" is next, so I know what to expect at that
one! ;-)

Dan.