[*] The business case (against) VoIP

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Wed May 18 16:24:14 CDT 2005

Sure Ron, I think that would be a great exercise.

I'll put a draft together and then compare notes with the group to see
if there are any enterprise costs that I missed.

Its harder to have firm numbers on VoIP because there are so many
options but I think I can come up with some generalizations.

--
John Lange
President OpenIT ltd. www.Open-IT.ca (204) 885 0872