[*] The business case (against) VoIP

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Wed May 18 13:56:01 CDT 2005

John Lange wrote:
> I have a copy of the slides used in the presentation. If you want to see
> it you can download it here:
>
> http://www.open-it.ca/tmp/CIPS_VoIP_Business_Case_2005_v20.ppt
>
> The bulk of my frustrations come from slide 6 "VoIP Total Cost of
> Ownership"
>
> In my opinion the numbers in the blue section are way off and here is
> why:

John, I agree with all the points you raise. Good thing for them that no one
could read the slides during the presentation. If you are going to use slides
with that much info you should have handouts so that the audience can also read
them.

I wonder if we should invite one or both of them to an Asterisk meeting to
explain the numbers? :-)

-- Bill