[*] AGI ideas?

LES.NET (1996) INC. voip at les.net
Mon May 2 15:47:50 CDT 2005

OH YES.

What a great idea!

Infact... (again, would host the app)

How about..

1) Telebus information
2) Client registers on a web site (or via IVR)
3) Client provides their daily route (pickup AM, Pickup PM)

Then.. each morning, the person can call the system, callerid associated
with their account, and will instantly say "Hey Les, You bus will arrive
in 7.5 minutes"   .. and when you leave work, call it from your work
callerid, and it'll say "Bus leaves in 3 minutes"  or something similar.

Les