[*] Tues April 5 meeting

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 31 16:41:36 CST 2005

Our next meeing of Asterisk users will be:

   Tuesday, April 5 at 7:00PM.

   at Epic Information Solutions 730 Taylor Ave.

http://www.epic.ca/Findus/Winnipeg_Map.htm

We will open the meeting with a general discussion of VoIP or Asterisk
issues.

After the general discussion Les Bester has kindly agreed to give a
presentation on the Asterisk Gateway Interface (AGI). AGI is Asterisk's
equivalent to the Web server CGI.

If there is time I will discuss various directory issues like ENUM,
E.164 and DNS SRV resource records.

Look forward to seeing on April 5th,
Bill