[*] Meeting Idea?

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 17 20:50:48 CST 2005

John Lange wrote:
> For our next Asterisk user group meeting, I wondering if the group would
> be interested in the topic/presentation/workshop being AGI?
>
> I know zero about AGI so I'm hoping someone who has done some playing
> around with it would give us some tips or alternatively a group of us
> could hack around with it and make it a learning session.

My thoughts exactly.  I have already asked Les Bester to do it and he
has agreed. He has done quite a bit of AGI programming.

I also though I would do a short review of ENUM issues and setting up
the SRV records in DNS for SIP.

I am aiming for three presentations so does anyone else have a topic
they would be willing to talk on.

The presentations should be around 10-20 minutes and are meant to
encourage discussion not impress people with your slides, etc. :-)

Next meeting is Tues April 5. Meeting place to be diecided.

-- Bill