[*] Making a submission to the CRTC

Sean A. Walberg sean at ertw.com
Fri Mar 4 12:48:32 CST 2005

I responded to the CRTC's public hearing on VoIP last year.  Their web
site describes the process to contact them.

http://www.crtc.gc.ca/eng/publicpar.htm

That said, this very issue was brought up in the hearings.

http://www.crtc.gc.ca/PartVII/eng/2004/8663/c12_200402892.htm

(the transcript should be in there somewhere)

Sean

Sean A. Walberg <sean at ertw.com>                    http://www.ertw.com