[*] Any interest for a meeting next week

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Wed Dec 28 08:42:16 CST 2005

January 10, 2006: Efficient Web Browsing
In this presentation, Sean Walberg will demonstrate several tools that are
used to make better use of your time on the Internet. These tools include
an RSS aggregator, mailing list archiver, del.icio.us, and Greasemonkey.

--
Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>                    http://ertw.com