[*] Any interest for a meeting next week

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 27 17:19:49 CST 2005

Happy New Year to all!

I am quite busy with the Federal Election so I can not prepare any presentation
for next week's meeting.

I am still interested in having a meeting next week on Tues Jan 3rd. The
Boardroom at Great White North is not available so we would meet at Epic Solutions.

Does anyone want to give a talk about Asterisk or any other VoIP topic?

Please let me know if you are willing to give a talk or are planning to attend.

If I do not hear from anyone in the next couple of days I will postpone the
meeting to Tues Feb 7th.

Thanks,
Bill

PS: some suggestions for topics:
     - Has anyone acquired some of the new IP phones?
     - Have you tried out any new softphones?
     - How about Skype alternatives?
     - Have you used any of the new features in Asterisk 1.2?