[*] Polycom 300 Outgoing Calls

Brent Hawryluk bhawryluk at pbl.ca
Tue Dec 20 09:21:42 CST 2005

Still using Asterisk at Home...

Currently have my network of phones able to call and receive calls from each other (X-Lite SIP, Analog and Polycom 300 IP).  However, the only phone of the bunch which I cannot seem to make outbound calls using is the Polycom - everything else can reach the outside fine with the default "0 9_" dialplan.  When I dial an outside number 9XXXXXXX, or even *98 to get Camelion mail, then press to send the call, I get 6 quick busy signals and then silence.

Anyone's help at pointing out what needs to be configured etc is much appreciated.  Would like to configure as much as I can through the AMP instead of hacking up the CONFs in the background, but I'm open to anything to get the phone calling outside.

Thanks.